Skip to content
- Jim Mayer Duct Cleaning is a company that will make your home cleaner, safer and more energy efficient.
- We believe in two Phrases:“Honesty is the Best Policy” and “Done the Right Way”.
- We pride ourselves on being the experienced furnace air duct cleaning service in the North Oaks, Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, St Paul and metro area.
- Whether you need furnace air ducts, fireplace chimneys or dryer vents cleaned we can help.
- You will see dust reduction and feel the freshness in the air immediately.
- We educate home owners on preventative maintenance which will help to have a cleaner house and improve the efficiency of their heating and cooling systems.
- Jim Mayer duct cleaning is a family owned business, BBB A+ rating, bonded and insured, based out of Vadnais Heights servicing the Twin Cities and surrounding metro areas.
Duct Cleaning Vadnais Heights MN
Give Us a call: 651-756-1564 We can help!
Services we provide:
Furnace Air Duct Cleaning
Chimney Sweep and Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Air Conditioner Cleaning
- EPA does, recommend that if you have a fuel burning furnace, stove, or fireplace, they shuld be inspected.
- For proper functioning and serviced before each heating season to protect against carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Some research also suggests that cleaning dirty cooling coils, fans and heat exchangers can improve the efficiency of heating and cooling systems.
- However, little evidence exists to indicate that simply cleaning the duct system will increase your system’s efficiency.
How to Prevent Air Duct Contamination
- Whether or not you decide to have the air ducts in your home cleaned, committing to a good preventive maintenance program is essential to minimize duct contamination.
- To prevent dirt from entering the system:
- Use the highest efficiency air filter recommended by the manufacturer of your heating and cooling system.
How often should duct cleaning be done
- Typical suburban home without pets: Change every 90 days
- Multiple pets or have allergies: Change every 30-45 days
- Be sure you do not have any missing filters and that air cannot bypass filters through gaps around the filter holder.
- When having your heating and cooling system maintained, be sure to ask the service provider to clean cooling coils and drain pans.
- During construction or renovation work that produces dust in your home, seal off supply and return registers and do not operate the heating and cooling system until after cleaning up the dust.
- Remove dust and vacuum your home regularly. (Use a high efficiency vacuum (HEPA) cleaner or the highest efficiency filter bags your vacuum cleaner can take.
- Vacuuming can increase the amount of dust in the air during and after vacuuming as well as in your ducts.
- If your heating system includes in-duct humidification equipment, be sure to operate and maintain the humidifier strictly as recommended.
Twin cities furnace duct cleaning service.